The technical control of the various categories of vehicles in our country is carried out by public and private roadworthiness testing Public MOT carry out technical control over all bound vehicle categories, while private MOT not carry out technical checks on lorries of more than three and a half (3.5 tons) and buses.
In Euroservice "SAVAS" make all necessary investigations and prepare your vehicle to pass MOT.
Before checking MOT must make sure that we have:
- A-aid box and fire extinguisher that has not expired
- Jack and spare tire wrench in good condition
- That all lights operate properly adjusted (beam passing position, fog rear plate, rear flash, alarm, brake, stop
- The windscreen washer system (wipers, windshield water-jets)
- The status and function of locks and mirrors of the vehicle seat belts windows doors
- The condition of the vehicle tire (pressure, tread depth, aging local damage, tire uniformity axle tire dimensions equivalence)
- That the existence of factory roof in the vehicle must be entered in the register or delegation presented certificate
- At each periodic test vehicle MOT which fereisystimafgraeriokinisiso katochosypochreoutaina has sworn statement (which is valid for one (1) month from the adoption of) by your installer, in accordance with applicable legislation (Official Gazette 411 / B / 29.3.2000)
- At each periodic test vehicle MOT which fereiantiliakes memvranessta glazing (tinted) katochosypochreoutaina is the affirmation by the installer in accordance with applicable legislation (Official Gazette 1069 / B / 10-06-2008)